FYI I'M A SPY FYI I'M A SPY

Absolutely perfect performance of your skills as an animator, coupled with the story of a perfect actor turned perfect spy... THE spy. The combination of music and the progression from denied actor to famous backstabber is truely a work to be shared, and acknowledged by the TF2 homepage.

Wilhelm Park Wilhelm Park

Ahhahaha!

Hilarious! An ending you would probably see coming, but that is just because a creepy guy said it. And then at the end, first scream for the face, second scream for the tentacles, third for the drip off the one in the light. Then almost tentacle sex, but it seemed she might have enjoyed it.

Oh well. Good video that was worth the front page.

W.A.R W.A.R

Great game but,

Too many ads.

-&amp;gt;- Skies of War -&amp;lt;- ->- Skies of War -<-

Just a Demo?

You don't submit Demos to Newgrounds unless its a beta version. This is a game you must buy, therefore you get the worst grades possible.

0/5
0/10

FIX THIS to FIX YOUR SCORE

Rebuild Rebuild

I am impressed!

Not too detailed graphics, but for a defense game I like it. Graphics aside it was... well.... Perfect. If there were a Rebuild 2, I would suggest his idea.

Quote:"Awesome"
by: Flaye
date: 1 hour ago

Loved the game. Only thing I may have added would be some second tier classes that could be researched or trained. Such as Army Engineers that count as a builder and a soldier or a generic Special Forces unit that is more effective at killing zombies.

You could even make the training require the unit perform a certain number of missions first

something like that. //endquote

Great game, Iesenstadt is now secure.

Portal - Still Alive RMX Portal - Still Alive RMX

Good, considering I never imagined anyone could possibly remix this.

UnrealReno responds:

Thanks :D It's more often remixed though! Check youtube or maybe even here on NG ;)

B0UNC3 -Polynator B0UNC3 -Polynator

Ignore the guy below me please, he obviously has never heard of a remix or public, commonly remixed songs. b0unc3 has been here for a LONG time.

Otherwise, for a classic standpoint, I like it. Shows how far the artist has come since his first song on NG.

All The Small Things-New World All The Small Things-New World

Well done.

Sort of a neutral review since I couldn't tell much outside of what the other song was, and it most of the time overpowered New World, sync the volumes properly and this is a 10! (And mute new world some times as well!)

NG Tank NG Tank

A peace Flag.....

But.... It is in the colors of the Soviet Union! This, is the TRUE face of the Newgrounds Tank!

Lava Reef Zone Lava Reef Zone