Portal - Still Alive RMX Portal - Still Alive RMX

Good, considering I never imagined anyone could possibly remix this.

UnrealReno responds:

Thanks :D It's more often remixed though! Check youtube or maybe even here on NG ;)

B0UNC3 -Polynator B0UNC3 -Polynator

Ignore the guy below me please, he obviously has never heard of a remix or public, commonly remixed songs. b0unc3 has been here for a LONG time.

Otherwise, for a classic standpoint, I like it. Shows how far the artist has come since his first song on NG.

All The Small Things-New World All The Small Things-New World

Well done.

Sort of a neutral review since I couldn't tell much outside of what the other song was, and it most of the time overpowered New World, sync the volumes properly and this is a 10! (And mute new world some times as well!)

(CHS) Halo Tribute (CHS) Halo Tribute

Good ingame.

used once in a SWAT game, team liked it and we won.

Blazekill was right, and Reach is still awesome. Long live Jorge, now stranded in Slipspace.

ChaosDragon004 responds:

That is the ultimate! Very good to know bro.

+- Vision In Trance -+ +- Vision In Trance -+

Nice!

Front-page worthy at that.

Never Forget- Halo 3 Never Forget- Halo 3

Too much- I can't take it!

Halo is, perhaps, the most story-oriented game out there if you don't skip the videos. Not counting one of course. That was there to see from the UNSC point of view, and the introduction to the master chief, unless you count 343 Guilty Spark. Now- at halo two with the introduction to the evolving Arbiter and the Sanghelli (Elite) revolution. Then- at halo three you have the finality of Master Chief, Sgt. Johnson, the Keyes family, (Captain keyes, the guy who got Flood'd in halo one, and Miranda Keys, who died by Truth's hand on a brute spiker.), and the ending where Cortana and the Chief survived. Then came the filler between halo 2 and three, ODST- the story of the Rookie, Buck, Dutch,Romeo, the german-looking chick who's name escapes me. Now- flash-back to Halo Reach, the noble story of the Spartans who sacrificed everything to get Chief out of there, (Note: there is an easter egg on the level, the Pillar of Autumn where, after you defend the Autumn and it goes to a cutscene and Keyes, whos face you punched in in H1, lands his pelican. Turn your camera right and- Shhh! I won't spoil the surprise!)

Bless you for posting this!

RetributionVox responds:

Longest.. Review... Ever...

[BT]* [BT]*

Raised the score to 3.20

Because I love this song- it is still a great recreation .

Solkrieg responds:

Thank you!

Ace Combat 2-Dynapolis(RMX) Ace Combat 2-Dynapolis(RMX)

Brings back memories.

Of PS1 PWNAGE!

Well done.

[Foreigners]* [Foreigners]*

Wow

Definitely soothing for a song originally done on a flute. As for the other guy- stop complaining, it's a good mix for calming down and leave it at that.

-=:The Terminator:=- (RMX) -=:The Terminator:=- (RMX)

Welcome Back

and what's better than submitting a Terminator?